Tuesday, August 11, 2009




Waves of Welcome and Goodbye




I don't think I mentioned the fact that during my seven week stay in Macedonia I spent at least four of those weeks sitting on my ass! You see I had the "welcome to Macedonia" get togethers for me and the girls and then I had round two with "welcome to Macedonia Dejan" and then finally the "goodbye to Macedonia" sessions. And these aren't quick in and outs. Five to six hours is average. Macedonians have an amazing sense of hospitality and like I said, my ass can attest to that fact. But by week five I had learned to best thing for me was to chit chat as best I could for the first two hours and then being pregnant I was somewhat forgiven for finding a more comfortable place to sit, propping up my legs and reading a book. Dejan of course took things from there. And as you can see from the photos of one such evening..... he decided to include dancing in his repertoire.

No comments: